Available from: iTunes
- 1 Sara Groves - This Cup - Preview
- 2 Sara Groves - Expedition - Preview
- 3 Sara Groves - Second Guess Girl - Preview
- 4 Sara Groves - Floodplain - Preview
- 5 Sara Groves - Enough - Preview
- 6 Sara Groves - Native Tongue - Preview
- 7 Sara Groves - I've Been Here Before- - Preview
- 8 Sara Groves - On Your Mark - Preview
- 9 Sara Groves - I Feel The Love Between - Preview
- 10 Sara Groves - Signal - Preview
- 11 Sara Groves - Your Reality - Preview
- 12 Sara Groves - My Dream - Preview
- 13 Sara Groves - Expedition (Reprise) - Preview
Sara Groves is a mom, wife, singer/ songwriter and recording artist with a passion for justice and a heart of mercy. She has joined forces with International Justice Mission to advocate for victims of human trafficking for the past 8 years. Sara has been nominated for 7 Dove Awards and has produced a string of successful albums including her latest, Floodplain, which was inspired by the Mississippi River in her hometown, and speaks of God's provision. Sara, her husband Troy, and their 3 children (Kirby, Toby & Ruby) reside in St. Paul where they cultivate an artist support community out of a 100 year old church called Art House North.More
Sep 26 2016
Bristol Bristol Train Station 7:00pm
This concert is free and open to the public!
Sep 30 2016
Minneapolis Tedd Mann Auditorium Univ. of MN 7:00pm
This is a benefit for Anselm House Residential College at the University of Minnesota.
Oct 2 2016
Wheaton College Church 6:00pm
Freedom Sunday: Social Justice, Human Trafficking, and the Gospel. Music by Sara Groves. Admission is free.